I make playlists like some people scrapbook. Each new event or time period in my life has it’s own playlist devoted to it. Fall of 2007? Lots of Bethany Dillon. That camping trip we took? Tallest Man on Earth brings me right back to the campsite.
Right now, I’m rockin’ a pretty fun motivation soundtrack. I listed to this playlist on repeat for SEVEN HOURS STRAIGHT the other day when I was working on a fun project. You should check it out – it’s the best dance-party-in-the-middle-of-the-afternoon playlist I’ve made in a while. For the Spotify playlist, click here!
- Say Hey – Michael Franti
- Lisztomania – Phoenix
- Dog Days Are Over – Florence + The Machines
- Paris – Grace Potter & The Nocturnals
- Sex on Fire – Kings of Leon
- Say It Ain’t So – Weezer
- You Got Your Cherry Bomb – Spoon
- Little Talks – Of Monsters And Men
- We are Young – Fun.
- Comeback Kid – Brett Dennen
- Float On – Modest Mouse
- Howlin’ For You – The Black Keys
- You Are The Best Thing – Ray LaMontagne
- Rock & Roll – Eric Hutchinson
- Crazy – Gnarls Barkley
- Love Song – Sara Bareilles
- The Outsiders – NEEDTOBREATHE