Friday brain is very similar to scrambled eggs. So today’s blog is very similar to a breakfast platter… random things put all together in one place.
– All I want to do this weekend is sleep, watch movies, cook, and relax.
– The idea of the heater being on in my house right now + the fact that Dave is home until lunch = I very much want to cuddle on the couch under a blanket and take a nap.
– I’m shrinking. My diet and exercise plan is going well… my pants are all too big.
– It’s only seventeen days until I go to Texas! Three cheers for a sweet beach wedding, a new sister, dress up clothes, and vacation!
– I wanted to put a swing in the living room, but my husband “logisticsed” me out of it.
– Bluegrass and fall are soul mates.
– Hurricane Tomas is about to hit Haiti and there are 1.2 million people living in tents. Tents don’t hold up well to hurricanes, I’d imagine. Pray for Haiti, please.
– This Sunday I’ll be attending an adoption/orphan care picnic at church that I’m really excited about!
– The next Sunday is an adoption fundraiser where we’ll be selling tote bags, t-shirts, and coloring books all designed by me to help these nice folks.
– The two instruments that I like the most: piano and ukelele. My two least favorite instruments: harpsichord and accordion.
– My two new obsessions: sunflower seeds in salad. Lots and lots of sunflower seeds in salad. AND Kings & Queens “Queen Elizabeth Sugar” body butter. I put it on my hands and just sniff my palms all day long.
– Apparently guests who bought the former lotion from Target also bought bicycles. Hello Kitty bicycles to be exact.
– I need to stop rambling.