2. Something In the Water by Brooke Fraser. The song is catchy, the video is cute. How can you go wrong?
4. The smell of the heater kicking on again this fall. Am I the only person who loves the smell of newly revived heater?
If it’s true that beards are hip and my clothes aren’t, then I’m only a hipster naked. Don’t picture that. Sorry if I cause a brother to stumble.
7. Seriously every single thing in this shop. But especially this print.
8. The words of encouragement I’ve received over the past couple of weeks. I’ve had the teensiest little struggle with feeling like I have a purpose. But, I have been flooded, flooded, with kind words about this little blog space and my artwork. Thanks, to those of you who were a part of that. I want to hug you.
9. Knowing that I’m going to the pumpkin patch this weekend, which is one of my very favorite places to be. THE PUMPKIN PATCH, Y’ALL!
10. This quote by E.B. White: “I arise in the morning torn between a desire to improve the world and a desire to enjoy the world. This makes it hard to plan the day.”
Have a great weekend! Enjoying the world or making it better.